Sunday, August 4, 2013

Best Vacuum Ever Dyson Animal




If you own dogs with long hair and tots you know how valuable a good vacuum is, makes your life easier.  I never thought I would get excited about a vacuum but hey, this thing rocks!  I used my old vacuum then the Dyson and you would not believe the dust and hairs it picked up after I went through twice with the old vacuum!  And it was a $200 vacuum too.  The Dyson is expensive but we have had it for 7 years and it is still going strong.  I had to replace my old vacuums at $200 a pop every couple of years I use this so much!

And if you have kids or dogs - you must own this!  Seriously no cords to plug in, charge and go.  It has a trigger so you actually only have it on for small bursts and it eats up dog hair tumbleweeds and crumbs like you could not believe it!  Yes, costly but worth every penny!



I am not affiliated with them, just love their products!


You can find more info on the Dyson animal here!

No comments:

Post a Comment