Thursday, October 3, 2013

Save money on Craft Tools!



Do you love crafting but hate spending money on expensive tools?

Crafters!  I am so excited to share a few huge finds with you!

I just started adding a bunch of clay pins to my board and I love all the possibilities but really can't afford the expensive tools, I am sure they are fantastic but even with a 40% coupon at Michael's they run you about $15!

I was looking at Amazon for a few things and this is when I stumbled accross these tools: How awesome are they and how CHEAP!!!

I am putting links to everything so that you can just click and purchase yourself through my link.  The shipping was either $0 or $1 since I know you can love an item for cheap but the shipping kills ya!

So I purchased stylus tools, fondant tools and nail art tools.  So get this... if you call it a Clay tool it runs you about $10 but if you search for nail art... Boom!  Super cheap!!!  You cannot afford to NOT get it!!!  I also put the links for the little detail, how cute will they look in polymer clay art?  I don't think you should bake them in though, maybe push them in and take out then use glue to set them after baked.  Will try and let you know!

I am so excited and will let you know when they show up!  Will add pictures too!

You can find all of those products below:

No comments:

Post a Comment